Are You Mine

















expression of love jo twins
Sunday 13 January 2013 | 17:05 | 0 comments
hah hari nie aq nak cita skit fact about my bias nie JO TWINS heheh sbnar nya aq copy past je bende nie tapi series aq nagis trsedu sedu bila baca nie yearrr dorg nie sweet je..take care antara 1 sama lain wlaupown kekadang aq tgok diorg nie mcm xrapat kekok gitu tapi bila bca artikel nie baru la aq paham yg sbnarnya diorg nie take care gila antara 1 sama lain ehhhh jeles la aq>.<...tapi kan sejak lpas show w academy 2 aq tengok jo twins nie dah mcm rapat skit aahahah comel je hah then dlam show wonder boy hah nmpak dah dorg nie take care gila tmbah2 kwangmin ahaha dya msti moody la bila mber2 lain knakan youngmin ahahahahah..then secara xsengaja dorg aq memeluk antara 1 sama lain nak2 kwangmin dya slalu je plok youngmin dari blkang bila snap pic rmai2 ehhh sweet nye..aq klau tgok twins nie tersentuh antara 1 sama lain aq dah naik gila sbb truja ahahaha...nak2 klau dorg pgang tangan perhhh meroyan aq hehehehehe...aq dah xtahan nak menjerit nie ahahah dah la mata pown dah mcam bola golf ayah aq je =..=ok la nie kat bwah nie artikel nyeee...>.<hah kat bwah 2 aq de video psal fact jo twins nie:)


Expression of love JO TWINS

 - Hyorin Sistar says ” Youngmin ever shed tears because they ( jo twins ) is not as close as before “

- Donghyun claimed to have seen Youngmin hugging Kwangmin after the completion of the first stage boyfriend

- Minwoo said when kwangmin make mistakes Youngmin who apologized

- “Though I often meet kwangmin but I always miss it because now we are not as close as a child ” Youngmin

- Youngmin claimed could not hit kwangmin

- “When Kwangmin active I was tired, otherwise if I sick kwangmin who feel my pain. For that I keep my body not kwangmin” Youngmin

- “Youngmin ever blew my injuries when I fell off the swing. I did not cry but Youngmin continued to cry, it’s funny is not it? “Kwangmin

- “at midnight Youngmin will wake up and find arms kwangmin, he would embrace arm kwangmin” jeongmin

- When w academy kwangmin refused paired with Youngmin and it makes Youngmin upset - Minwoo

- I want to Kwangmin smile but I guess my attitude bored

- Jeongmin a roommate with jo twins said ‘Youngmin once covered the body kwangmin with a blanket”

- Hyunseong who became a witness if Youngmin love kwangmin “Youngmin very strange, he was cool but he’s ever felt so happy when kwangmin called him my brother’s beloved (w academy)” hyunseong

Expression of love kwangmin on youngmin

- Kwangmin ever said in donghyun “I do not want to look tired youngmin”

- Minwoo ever ask to Kwangmin if one of them will have to conscript and youngmin is selected, how Kwang? “I will be forced to follow, so I was afraid, but if I think it’s along the same easy” kwangmin

- Jeongmin ever hit Youngmin head and a lament that kwangmin

- “No problem I was often bullied by their (member bofi) because I did not take angry, but I would be upset if they interfere Youngmin” kwangmin

- kwangmin ever claimed kissed Youngmin as a child

- eomma jo twins said, kwangmin always hugging Youngmin while sleeping

- Youngmin as a child ever fell and cried, then Youngmin must complete advertisement “Lighten hyung, I would replace your” small kwangmin

- Kwangmin ever clean my hair till my friend spilled rice into my hair “Youngmin

- Youngmin been sick while on a radio ON, looks kwangmin bring mineral water behind him

- while jo twins arguing kwangmin who will not linger long lasting silent with his hyung . Kwangmin will ask Youngmin his hyung even find youngmin if he does not place

- hyunseong ever make instant noodles for dinner. Kwangmin asked to prepare one bowl without tofu because Youngmin do not like tofu 
old post / new post